Sunday, August 12, 2012

Amy Lee

Used to have a bit of a crush on her until I heard her band's music.


  1. Ahhh but I have everything she's ever recorded! I'm just glad that having no eyebrows wont' affect her voice!

  2. WHAT!!??? please, just listen to missing, lost in paradise or secret door, come on you can't be serious...!

  3. I like a few of their songs like bring me to life and my immortal. They're pretty songs and she's a good singer. She's also really pretty... when she has eyebrows

  4. Well I love her music, but opinions can be different. Let's just hope she doesn't shave her eyebrows off:P

  5. Hi

    Here, you will be greeted with a host of spa & beauty treatments, along with creative & innovative services, for you to look good & feel even better!

    RE- Salons & Spas continues UAE expansion with launch of third and fourth outlets in Dubai Internet City and Dubai Marina.

    We are expertise in Beauty and Spas at Dubai for home services and best offer.

    eyebrow makup in internet city
    *Home Spas Dubai
    *Facial in dubai
    *Salon and spa in dubai
    *Home spa dubai
    *Salons and spa
    *Beauty and spas Dubai Internet City